I am the grateful husband of Krista experiencing life, redemption, and the best of Ozark living. I’m also the proud dad of seven smart, funny, passionate, and gracious young adults ranging from 15-32, and the grandpa of Judah James Harvey. We are scattered from sea to shining sea and the Great Lakes to the high south. Thank God for technology that allows us to stay connected!
There are few things I enjoy more than walking with people and talking about their dreams, and what they are trying to accomplish. I do this literally on trails and sidewalks but also virtually via Skype and FaceTime.
After over 30 years of leading I certainly don’t pretend to have all the answers. However I’ve learned to ask some pretty good questions. I have also made plenty of mistakes that others can learn from.
Qualifications and Certifications
- BS in Psychology from Olivet Nazarene University, 1984
- 30 years in vocational ministry
- Studied Spiritual Formation at The Portland Seminary, 2010-2012
- Completed the School of Spiritual Direction through Sustainable Faith Cincinnati, 2013
- Member of Spiritual Directors International
- Proficient in The Enneagram